Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Couples Right Now On The Bold And The Beautiful

 As a fan of The Bold And The Beautiful i find myself wanting to write changes to Storylines or couples. I am angry at how the writers have ruined certain couples and Characters. For instance all of a sudden Liam has to have sex all the time. And Steffy has turned into the old Amber and almost is like Brooke. I don't know if Steffy  is desperate or is insane. First she is with Bill and when that doesn't work she goes after his son Liam. I kind of think it is more of a Revenge thing with Steffy, it started with Katie and now she wants Revenge on Bill and Hope.
 I will say the only couples i support right now are Brooke and Ridge and Justin and Donna. I think Katie is Stupid for staying with Bill after he had an affair with Steffy. I like Liam but should he have immediately Proposed to Steffy and then married her the next day. I mean i know Liam doesn't want to be alone but did it have to be Steffy. I love Thorne and Taylor together but i have a feeling he is using her to get even with his Brother Ridge.

This Is My Opinon On The Couples On The Bold And The Beautiful

Ashley Wilson

1 comment:

  1. What to do with Ridge now? I say no to recast! Maybe Somali pirates capture him would be better???

    ReplyDelete